Re: Psycho Strike - New Strategy/Action game

....Riiight, lv 22 scrub attempts to take over the gang when against an lv 49 criminal boss with advanced stats...that didn't end well for him.  Wha was funnier was that he somehow missed using a shotgun and I killed him with me wee revolver.

   The the shotgun is an odd weapon for me.  as strong as it is, the three shots is usually only enough to kill one cop after 2 hits.  And leaving me with one shot,t he next horde of cos come in and haha, fail.   Granted, the times I could supply shotgun shells to all my dudes, they wrecked the everything.  Too bad I can't tell them to stop wasting their shots on the bank vaults and to save those for the police.  Grante dit seem smy money troubles are a bit lifted...that and the ai together tends to stick together barring a few fails when doing full ai mode.  They can rip apart cops fairly quickly before they can fire back unless a huge horde comes in. then my parnners have the wise idea to attack randomly while more and more ops run ain nd I can communicate to one of them to gtfo you have accomplished your task, now run.

...also anyone know how drugs work. I can't tell if they are a temporary boost to stats or if it actually increases stats.  If that's the case I should see if I can farm drugs to do that.  Being able to smile off revolver shots with some defense drugs+the latest shield would make me a fun tank.  granted, being able to jump over shots at the right moment I guess would also help.  .

  Okay, in regards to dealing with hordes, I notced a lot of the areas are devoid of anything sometimes.  The factory and its electric machine of doom made me think some levels should have some cover via stuff to jump over.  Walking up next to something and crouching via hoding down should make one use the item as cover while firing back, maybe either gaining a massive boost in defense, or having the shots miss more often.  Granted the downside would be your slower to turn around if the police or anyone else try to lleap over the barricade.  I don't know, filling the field out with counters and other stuff to cause shots to miss would be a great way to extend missions longer/hold the line at a certain. point.  Though telling your ai partners to stop charging at the cops over the barricade would also help with some quick voice commands or something.  Dear god your not the legendary Leroy Jenkans, stop charging at the enemy like that and expect for it to end well tongue.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sir powl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector