Re: Psycho Strike - New Strategy/Action game

@janagirl:  Which bug with the Revolver?  If it was for the blackmarket that's not a bug.  You didn't buy a revolver, you just bought it's ammo that gets placed in the base's inventory, not the haracters.  To apply the ammo onto a minion, just go to manage items, equip items, and your revolver ammunition will be there.

   Graned, I'm now at the part of the game where police officers drop 2-4 packs of revolver ammo each, and the civlians are now armed with istols.  I wonder if there's a point in the game where civilians will be running around with shotguns or whatever is above from there.  I guess you become that horrifying.

    I'm curious what the next weapon up from shotuns will be.  I know I usually go check the weapon shop when the blackmarket starts selling another type of ammo to go grab it from the store but still.  Also, I kind of find the shotgun underp owered if your using it alone.  The damage is nearly 3x the damage of the revolver, but as I said before, it tends to take two shots out of the 3 shots to kill an offier.  And you go through your ammo packs fast with the shotgun just having 3 shots.  Now if the shotgun is able to hit more than one person going through it like how most shooters display the shotgun as a multiple person knockdown weapon (I.e: Resident Evil 4) that would be nice, but the weapon seems to only hit one target.  Granted, all 3 gangmemebers with shotguns = fun times while it shortly lasts.  Though if shotguns were to hit through targets, I would obviously blow al my cash keeping the crowd control weapon stocked up to last missions longer.  Good for those medkit runs where one wants to farm as many to last a few bank heists or weapon shop lootings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector