Re: Psycho Strike - New Strategy/Action game

I currently am addicted to this game. so Much. I play it after my jobs to get rid of agression!
I have my main char at level 55, one char at 31, another at 28, another at 47, and another at 20.
So I played this game extensively. Here are a few points I realized. Some might be repeated here but it's worth noting!!!
1. Prison: Did you know you can jump over people you pass? If you don't want to kill them, just jump over a bunch of people with the up arrow and tapping of the right arrow as you land. You will get to a door quicker in the prison this way.
2. Go to the bar right away after you are out of the party. You can visit the factory for bombs (watch for the fence you jump),  but every single leveling up will delay you from ever having a chance to free a wooden sell (not a metal one)
3. Also worth to note: Train your other people in the gang up alongside you. I made the mistake of not doing this, and now the two girls who I had are level 29 /27, while I'm 55. To train, use the bar and take them solo. You could take them all together which works but I found me manually training chars is a good way to do it.
4. Unless you have 2 or 3 chars at the same level of character strength and stats, do not, I repeat, do not take them to the bank. Either go to the bank solo or take only the highest characters.
5. Jumping up and down can actually help you during a battle, like if you are opening a bank vault.
6. After a specific trigger, the game will allow you a very special mode that's not mentioned in the manual. This I do not know what triggers but I got access to it. I won't spoil the mode unless Philip tells us. Sorry. It's super cool though and makes this game worth $89 even.
7. Food is important. Keep your people's loyalty high by feeding them often (and checking the rassions) and paying them after each mission. Also know that they will get bored if you just take yourself solo. I have one character at 100% loyalty, others are in their 90s.
8. The steel shield is more worth at higher levels when you can rob banks easily. I have $8k in cash right now and I gave all of my characters a steel shield.
9. Drugs suck. I had someone die because of them. They're cool, but I like how it's implemented and done.
It
's a quality I would only expect from someone like BGT, and this game probably took a long time to create. Months.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : troopanum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector