Re: lets erge microsoft to develop a fully functional screen reader!

@Chris
Actually you’re right. On a review, or comparison among narrator of win 7, win 8.1 and windows 10 Preview recorded by Cool blind tech, I didn’t see any noticeable changes which made the difference from windows 8.1.
The David voice had been removed, and an Indian English voice had been introduced. Microsoft Hazel (British) and Microsoft Sira (American) are still there. I don’t see any reason why they ought to remove David voice, it was one of the best in windows 8.1.
I know there might be other improvements which we’ll find out by the time windows 10 final version is released, but I am not expecting so much from it.
It’s a real shame for a company which has been on the market for more than 20 years to have such a bad accessibility While Android, a company which was founded in 2009 is far better conserning accessibility. Yet I find windows the company which has made the less noticeable progression regarding accessibility comparing to others.