Re: Trying to get nyanchan sugoroku DX to work

Hi,
thanks for that, but the problem is that I don't even get a menu when the game starts. I just get some beeps and the sound of scrolling text, which continues forever no matter how often I press the enter key. The logo doesn't play either when it starts. Something seems to be wrong here, but since NVDA doesn't read anything, I don't know what the game tries to tell me. Maybe it tries to update or something, but I just don't know. So, if anyone has an idea here, I'd very much appreciate it. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit and since I also play other japanese games, my system locale is set to Japanese. Just telling in case it matters at all.
Best regards
Tikki