Re: Trying to get nyanchan sugoroku DX to work

When you first install the game, run it and there will be a lot of messages about revisions and updates that you don't really need to know about. Just keep pressing enter, and eventually you will get to the screen where it asks you to download the latest update. There are quite a few messages to scroll through, so you will be pressing enter many, many times before you can update and proceed. But the default should be on clipboard. that was what happened when I did a fresh install. Also, I just discovered that the default options.dat file is not set to output to the clipboard, so you can go into the data folder in the game directory and delete the options.dat file, which should set everything back to default, including clipboard output. I'm guessing Yukio bundled his own options.dat with the installer by accident.