Re: Talking dosbox pre pre alpha 0.01

Hi pitermach.
Ok here is my old hard drive from my 386 sx I backed up ages ago before most off my disks went bad.
there is a lot of stuff in it Norton utilities qemm and a few other things.
One thing does the c drive if its the only thing mounted in emulation does it take that as the hard drive.
try these at your own risk I won't want to stuff up my computer with some of this as it could be dangerous however you may want to experiment as you see fit.
quemm is the quarterdeck expanded memory manager I got this from an install so its not a real install just the files you need to run qsetup then optimize.
I suggest you include the b000-b7ff which is the old monochrome reagon, also mft  is a diagnostic program that can come in handy to.
device files and a few other programs are loaded in here.
Norton has everything from disk docter and speeddisk and a few other bits of crap which I am not sure about.
I have lots of games some are from the ifarchive.
I won't have time to test things fully today but whatever.
anyway for everyone else try the games the programs are your own risk to all the sup 622 folder is for my old Toshiba and can be disreguarded there may be others that can be disreguarded as well but I have not touched this folder in at least 5 years.
it should take 16 minutes to upload or so.
note piter if you do get qemm working when its done its first time, in all the device lines with various memory numbers change those and put random gibberish numbers in the file then run optimize again.
Do that in your config.sys and autoexec.bat then again that may not work there is also a beep and some other music stuff, I also have an old version of wordperfect I am not sure if its included or not but I can give it if you care for it.
I have some old mastertouch 1 2 and keysoft 1 disks but sadly they are useless to general users even me now.
I have emailed frank of eamon del uxe your email address and the link to this topic but he has gone.
The last I heard of him a couple years ago was that he was hacked and then a day after that the post on his blog went.
He had apparently lost the source code but didn't elaborate.
its a shame he's not here now he has been wanting to make an emulator for ages.
anyway have fun

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vsmiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vsmiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector