Re: Monthly chat May 2015

Hi, i have been on and off the forum for the past 6 months or so, and haven't contributed much, so i figured i'd jump in to this topic to talk about some recent developments. I recently picked up a brand new macbook air, which has been a fantastic experience. I have been looking for a very portable laptop for quite some time now, and think this 11 inch air will fill the bill for me. It's very fast, and i really like how mac OS X works and i like the interface, which is something i'm quite picky about on my windows machines. Also, i have been out of town, spending some time with my girlfriend, who has just had an ovarian cyst removed, and is currently recovering. She is quite sore, and she says it's hard to walk around much, so i have been taking care of her. It gives a lot bonding time, and a lot of time to sit around and watch movies and just chat, which is something we both quite enjoy. I'm waiting to play the new mortal combat x game, which won 9;t be out for xbox 360 until next month, so i'm looking forward to getting my hands on the game, and pooring a lot of hours in to it. Like tom, i have recently repurposed an old machine for some windows xp gaming, mostly dos and old audio game titles, which i'm looking forward to playing as well. That's about all for now, i'll come back if i think of anything else.