Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hi everyone.

Aprone, we players are very happy with the new changes in the swamp. It's great to have titles and find new weapons. I still have, but I'm running to get.
Thanks so much for these things.

But I need to report a problem that has happened.
The sounds of the items on maps and missions, is not at the same angle of the item. It is out of focus.

You hear the flies and runs towards the item, and passes inside the sound, but does not get the item. Goes one way, for others, and will not start.
When fai off the sound, hit the item by accident.

this is happening with the map items, and boxes in missions. The sound and the item are not in the same place
as before. And the sound of the zombies, is also delayed. ~ And you hear the zombie coming. It looks like he's away.When you realize he's beating you. Sound
out of focus. And no change the sound of footsteps. This problem of the sound of the zombies began at the same time the problem with the items.

I have a question.
To gain life, just running through maps. If hit, stop, bumped into something, the time is rushing to give the point of life is interrupted?

I realized that while I'm running around the map without hitting anything, gain more points. But if hit in a car stopped, a tree or stuff like that, much less gain
point.

I have a suggestion to make about it.
It would be nice if somehow could have a second delay between the time that the player stopped at an obstacle in something, and the moment he starts walking
again. Few seconds. Only to differentiate one player who is standing because he wants to, oos that just hit something on the way. It is not easy to run
all the time without knocking, even with the radar on. Few can. If this could be done, I think it would help.

Sorry for the English

Hugs

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aloha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aloha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector