Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hi.
Revan and others:
My difficulty is that I get attacked so much so either my weapons or armor brakes. So I'm just stuck there, and can't do much but only Watch myself being killed very fast.
The shield helps a lot though. I found one yesterday. I just need to be careful on not getting too many zombies to follow me, because then, if I'm out of luck, the shield will brake and then I'm really screwed.
Yes I might need more points and higher levels. You might be right on this. I just don't understand how people manage to go through lots of zombies just using the shield. because when I do this, Things starts to brake and then I'll die for sure.
I have stopped soloing missions. I don't find it worth it anymore. I find it more interesting to search for loot than leveling up.
Aprone I hope you read the rest of this message, and don't take this as criticyzing the game. I still like it, and like the challenge. smile I really, really love the lootpoints. For me, this is really making the game worth playing. This is making players wanting to loot for sure. Search for great stuff to gaine lootpoints. I'm slowly climing my way up to 1000 lootpoints, hoping to get private sometime to unlock the awesome weapons. I like to loot and find great stuff which gives me the feeling that all the hard Work is worth it when you get a great weapon or great armor for hours of searching. The hardcore mode is not for me, since I can't play the game as often as I would like to do, and I find the normal mode challinging enough. But I really like the different titles, and I love the alternative lootpoint way. So thank you so much for this small but very important change to the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aloha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aloha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector