Re: Good news regarding Epitaph online

Ah, Mushclient? I'm a little narked there isn't a vipmud one, sinse other than with alter (which isn't reallya mud client anyway and boarders on being a full audio rpg in it's own right), I much prefer vipmud.

I'll see if the low spam works. i think at least part of it was the punctuation,  as much as repeating all those random numbers, sinse normally it doesn't take that long to here I have 12 g i t, and 57 s c u m, and 98 H e l l, but why the hell they had to punctuate the thing to death I don't know.

Diskworld, which I gather Epitaff shares some code with certainly doesn't.

either way I'll give it another try sinse at least I won't have to get majorly into the game to find a combat big_smile.