Re: Good news regarding Epitaph online

Rofl Dark makes me laugh like hell now. How the heck did you come up with those numbers and craps. It's freaking awesome, haha.

As far as it goes, what you'll here after you enable options thingy, is something like "in good shape, energetic, winded" blah blah blah, quite spammy, but less than those shitty numbers. I use mush-z for every muds I have, with sounds or not doesn't matter. Not mushclient though, only mush-z. I tried mushclient once but it completely sucks, so I stopped it.