Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Finally, Nether Realm Studios and High Voltage Software are trying to compensate players for their impulsiveness, incompetence, and general disregard. Today I got the All Krypt Items unlock DLC for free, an additional accessory which usually runs for 20 bucks. It still sucks that I lost my progress, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, nor will I be ungrateful. At least they're listening and taking some strides to make things right. Here's hoping that they'll be less impulsive in the future and do some in-house testing first, rather than letting their customers be their beta testing team.

Razor49 wrote:

How do you check your Progress and achievements? And how do you know that your Save data was lost?

You can check Steam achievements via the Steam website. Log in, and you'll see any recent achievements you've earned. You can c lick on View My Profile, and see all the achievements you've earned for any game you own.
I'm able to tell my data was lost because I use optical character recognition on the various stat screens to see my standings. There are also specific finishers that can only be performed if you have attained certain levels within a faction, so your inability to perform those finishers is a good clue without having to use OCR. You can also tell that your data was lost if you previously edited any game options, and they now behave as they would by default, such as button release check and input shortcuts, both of which are very annoying features to have on.

Kai

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector