Re: Shadow Line full voice demo released!

A while back I went through Bladestorm’s guide for Japanese games and set up my PC so that I could play BK3.  It was awesome, and seemed to work very well.  So I was on the forum the other day, and I saw this title.  I figured that it would probably be very good as well, if everyone’s good reviews and what I had seen in BK3 was anything to go on.  So I downloaded it, and made sure again that all was set correctly through Bladestorm’s guide, just as I did it with BK3.  I ran the program through App Locale, running NVDA 2015.1, latest version, and Instant Translate, latest version, 3.0, along with Clipboard to SAPI.  I also downloaded Clement's walkthrough, so that I would have something to base what I was hearing on my end versus what I heard from his end if I needed it.  The problem that I seem to be having is that it’s not translating anything.  Instead of translating it, it’s just spitting back to me the original garbled Japanese stuff, as if it didn’t try to translate it at all.  And it’s doing it in places where the translation worked fine in the walkthrough, in game text/system messages.  I even saw in the walkthrough that he was able to translate options for the game a couple of times, but mine just spits out garbled Japanese in the ESpeak voice, even though I am using ProTalker as my synthesizer.  I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling Instant Translate, as well as NVDA, both to no avail.  So what is it that I am doing incorrectly?  Any help would be appreciated.  Operating system is Windows 7x64.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector