Re: Shadow Line full voice demo released!

@Assault,
I ran a test to see if your theory that my keyboard not being switched was the problem, so
I did what you said, and I switched my keyboard to "Japanese Microsoft IME," with the alt-shift key before running the game.  But when I chose clipboard for output I had the same problems with things not being displayed correctly, and NVDA just spewing out a ton of nonsense instead of ProTalker handling it.  Then, when translating, the same thing happened as before, it didn't translate anything, just repeated the nonsense again.  So apparently there's a problem when choosing clipboard as output.  I have found that if I do not change the option, and I leave it on auto-detect, ProTalker speaks correctly as it should, I can then use clip copy by pressing F12, and things are translated correctly.  That holds true whether my keyboard is set to Japanese MS IME or English U.S.  It makes me wonder which is more likely, whether th ere is a problem with the game where it cannot output to the clipboard correctly, or whether clipboard2SAPI is the one at fault, although if clip2SAPI had problems, wouldn't that also affect BK3?  It's sort of inconvenient to constantly have to hit F12 with clip copy, but it does work correctly, as long as the option for output stays on auto-detect.  Any thoughts?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector