Re: Game of thrones: Fully playable but not fully accessible

Dark:
Thank you for your post and generel interest. I see why you have moved the topic.
Hannif:
Thanks for your interest as well. The game is also for ps3, and it should Work the same way as for the ps4.
No, I haven't played the other episodes yet. I'm busy the Whole day and won't get time to play the second episode, but I hope I'll get time tomorrow.
I'm really glad to know that you think my explanations are great. It's quite difficult to explain how the controls Works, since that's something which we blind folk aren't used to. I think those controls are quite Unique and I haven't heard about games which uses the same controls, like how to look and interact with Things.
Please note: There are a few Things which I forgot to write yesterday such as how to download the game and how to download the other episodes. I'll add that later on, and of course answer your questions if you will experience the same issues as I had regarding to download the game.