Re: Game of thrones: Fully playable but not fully accessible

Update:
I got some time to play the game Again yesterday, and I'm currently in the second episode in chapter 3. I tell you, the game gets better and getter, and for us, not for the sighted people, there are some puzzles as well regarding to figure out the Unique controls which lets you move on. One example is that you have to keep your woonds open to let a guy help you fix it. You can't walk before you do that correctly. I like such challenges and find this really awesome! big_smile