Re: Would this be legal, and if so, would you like it if I made it?

Hi Ethin.
So, what is the status on this project so far? You are one of the first people to say if you think other peoples Projects are a failure and they won't make it very far. So, when you always comment in other topics about other peoples failures and post like you know how to make Things right, I hope this project wil turn into something. But well, I don't expect something, but I'm just asking for the status, because we haven't heard anything for a while.