Re: would this be legal?

don't worry dark, the game I'm planning to cover right now is actually not vampires, its zombies. I just have one question. I'm planning to do it so that at the start of the mission, all teams start at squares where their respective abillities can be picked up as items. is there a way to make AI controlled units pick items up? because creating another unit for every single mission would be very time consuming.