Re: would this be legal?

Lol, zombie away Conner! though in honour of the fact that zombies can battle vampires in Zombies live, maybe stick a vampire on the field who does nothing but sit their and winj about how terrible it is to be immortal and attractive and instantly beloved by anyone of the opposite gender for eternity and to read lots of bad poetry and generally be a total ponce, ---- then have your zombies be able to go gnom gnom gnom on that wuss's brains! big_smile.

Btw, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with vampires generally, hell I'm watching Buffy the vampire slayer at the moment and some of the vampires in that are just plane awsome! (though admitedly seeing Buffy pound the bejaggers out of them is also rather awsome as well).

I just find that with the hole twilight thing as well as so many urban fantasy series kicking around, not to mention games and films and goth cults and what notI'm sort of reaching vampire saturation point, particularly with the hole "oooooh! my afterlife is so tragic and terrible!" completely wimpy thing that seems to be common for vampires after Twilight.

My brother told me once of a hilarius cartoon which did the rounds where the vampire from Twilight told the girl how vampires couldn't go out in the sun because vampires are too sparkly in direct sunlight, where upon the Twilight girl said "Oh but Edward! isn't that fairies?" and there was then a picture of Tinkerbell from Peter pan with Edward's head super imposed on her body, ---- sinse yes, in the Twilight novels, vampires can't go out in daytime because they apparently sparkle too much! big_smile.