Re: vast space stuff

moderation!
@dgleks: you are now crossing the line. If you keep this up you will be banned. That was insulting for the sake of insulting. I kept my cool for post 4 because I know that these flame wars can become heated quickly, and sometimes it's best to ask kindly, as it'd be easier to solve in private. However, your previous post proves to me that you don't want this solved in private. I don't even know why you would consider insulting someone on a public forum. I am not sure if you realize this, but people can actually find these posts by looking on google.