Re: Survey. What are the 10 best audiogames of history.

Hello,
I can't really think of a top 10, but I'd definitely say that Swamp has a huge influence along with Entombed. Troopanum 2 was also very fun at the time. In a way, Judgment day has a bit of influence as it was the first windows audiogame to have achievements/trophies. The Japanese World of War then extended on that. Moving into iOS, I'd say Papa Sangre, but also A Dark Room, the developer went so far to add access changes to that one, VoiceOver automatically speaking text was something I didn't expect and I was surprised about.
I think I will mention the bk series but this time, specifically bk2, and not for the normal reason. Instead, I actually think the most influential thing about this installment was the amount of secrets in the game. I don't tink I've seen an audiogame before it that had secret features or weapons, accept for cheats. In bk2 you had to actually find the weapons.