Re: Any advice on cane problems?

This is way off topic but projeferten were you 1 of the dudes at OVSA camp last summer? Now, on a cane note, i was going to create a topic for htis but it turns out one is already created. Well, yestorday i did ONM near my house. My mobility instructer asked if i knew anyone who used 2 point touch or constent, likewize, what do you find is the best methad. I want to use 2 point touch, but don't you trip more offen when using that than constent contact? As for buying new canes i've bought 1 every year, mostly due to me being picky about hight and wanting a cane that was the right size. I have had snapped strings, and even bent canes. I just got a new one thogh and never thought much about it.