Possible bug in bgt? I have a question

Okay, so in this game I'm making, the updater for it is automatic. It updates the game on the fly, don't ask me how I did that, top secret!
This game and updater are coded in bgt.
The file is called update.exe, and it needs a /u command line to run right.
So, I download it, all is well.
But then it's supposed to run, I type this.
run("update.exe","/u",false,false);
wait(100);
exit();
And it doesn't run the file! Or if it does, the cmd line isn't getting passed because it isn't activating.
However, when I open a command prompt in that folder and type
update.exe /u
then it runs and works? So my updater isn't flawed, but why does bgt not cmd line a bgt executable? Is this a bug in the engine? Or did I miss something.