Re: Possible bug in bgt? I have a question

I haven't seen this situation yet but it seems as though a BGT script or executable can't pass command line parameters directly to another BGT executable. Have you tried running this through the command line from the BGT game program itself? Another possibility that should certainly be feasible would be to implement the updater so that it wouldn't have to be run with the command line parameter.
Just to make sure we have excluded all the possible scenarios, have you double checked the way the updater executable checks its command line parameters?
Thanks,
Lukas