Re: Empire mud 2.0

I would love to try this. It sounds like my kind of game and I thought WayFar kind of let me down. It seemed a bit too easy. However, I can't even create a character because all it says when I connect is to enter my character name. I tried the obvious. "New," "create," and just simply the letter N. None worked. This is a really critical thing to be able to get new players. Why this was over-looked, I will never understand...

Edit: Someone told me to just enter the name I want and it will tell me if it's available then let me continue with character creation. This seems obvious now that I know, but it would still be a good idea to include a couple of sentences explaining this upon connect so that others don't have this issue.