Re: iOS game discovered: "Adventure to fate", a turn based jrpg

So I will try to cover all the questions / comments as best I can.

I played through the game a bit with text to speech enabled so I can see what works and does not work. Some of these fixes are doable for sure right off the bat and others might be i just need to do a little bit of research. As for certain buttons over text they might take a little more work because they are there for a reason in most cases. Anyways I have an update that was somewhat stalled (because im working on a new game) that has a new monk class and adding some of these suggested fixes shouldnt be too hard to add either. Im being honest when I say I am not sure when I will be able to get to it but I will at some point. I will also build my new game with all of these suggestions in mind and it should perform a lot better for you guys.

Ok to the questions.

Yes you gain skills and crafts on level up you don't need to find or purchase them. levels 1,3,6,9,12,15,18,21,24 contain new sk ills. every even number up to 28 contains at least 1 new craft.

You use fate gems to make crafts and in some cases replay levels after your character is level 20. You also use fate gems to unlock new classes races and professions.

You can also use fate gems to unlock the vault which is very important if you want to complete the frozen arena. The game technically ends at the undead arena (arena 4) but there is a bonus frozen arena which is extremely difficult. You will most likely need to use various crafts from other professions to complete it. What I would suggest if you are having trouble is to level a weapon smith since they can create weapons for every type (light, medium and heavy). the best weapons paired with the best armors make the frozen arena very doable.

The illusionist in my eyes is the most powerful class if used right. They have the ability to use the npcs skills against them so pretty much every skill is in play. They also have the ability to char m enemies lowering their amount of attacks. check my other post on how to unlock this class for free

The game is fully completable without purchasing anything it might just take a bit longer. This was the goal when creating the game. However since fate gems are so important to unlock everything if purchasing anything I would suggest purchasing the fate gem doubler. It really is the best deal and by the time you play through the game once youll have around 300 date gems and it only compounds from there.

I think I caught everything that had not been answered but if I missed anything just ask.

I also have a 30+ page post over on toucharcade with tons and tons of info in it from other players as well as strategies for classes professions and races.

LINK: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=253487

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector