Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

With the bug I can't help because I've not seen that one, however I agree chainsaw zombies are likely one of the nastiest kinds, if not actually the worst. What I find the best tactic is to listen for which way the chainsaw zombies are turning, and shoot just ahead so they run into my bullets, I also prioritize taking them out over other sorts sinse I usually can be fast enough with the others, even in melee range but with the chainsaw zombies that's not the case sinse they kill you so quickly.

I'd recommend having a look at The zombipedia (there's a link to it in the game too), to get an idea of all the different zombie  zomby types and how best to deal with them, although for some reason I always find the chainsaw zombies do much faster circling than the clowns.

Btw, one of the most amusing and completely scary bugs happened when i first played the game with a chainsaw zombie, sinse it kept on killing me and the game kept playing the grizly sound of me being sliced up by the blade over and over again with no ability to exit (the fact the screen turns blood red when you die was sort of disturbing too). It was like a torture session I couldn't escape, ---- well not until I exited the ap and used the ap switcher to close it anyway big_smile.

I'm glad that particularly bug has gone, it was really creepy! big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector