Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

My impression of the game's status as far as upcoming arenas is as follows: I bet they had the four existing arenas already planned out and at least had scripted the Dr. Bastard quotes as well as gameplay concepts before launching the Kickstarter campaign. However, the funding they anticipated to get from the campaign sadly didn't work out, and I at least think they'd planned on reaching their goal and using the resulting funds to develop more arenas, among other things. Just my impression though. Not saying they still wont' develop more arenas. I won't be shocked either way really... though if they do add more content, I'll certainly be excited to see them! The fact that they dropped the price down to $1.99 could mean they aren't able to well take the game further and so lowered the price to more accurately reflect what's currently in the game. Personally I'm glad I paid the higher price when it was first released, because I see it as giving more support to this amazing game. I can't remember exactly what the original price was, but I had more than enough ITunes credit and I wouldn't miss the extra dollar or two.
I am also slightly disappointed, for the simple reason that I have, as of about 20 minutes ago, exhaustively unlocked everything in the game. I got all weapons, upgraded everything to max, and got all stars on the challenges. Since I've been playing almost nonstop for the past 4 days, I think now is the time when I can finally give it another break...
And as an aside, this game is the lucky winner that gets to be talked about in my 1100th post! Lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector