Re: extremely disturbing news

@samtypy1, Unfortunately, when it comes to hacking, I have one thing to say: deal with it. It's apart of life, and no matter what you do, no one's going to listen to you. For all the hackers care, we're just impotent little idiots who shouldn't exist. They want to get rid of us, and the way they do that is to destroy our PCs. It's a good way to destroy someone. The hacker can just take over the PC and destroy the person via that.
@ghost rider, the hackers get multiple things out of it: Enjoyment, thrill, and satisfaction. They love to destroy peoples machine for fun. They love the thrill of hacking and battling antiviruses and firewalls. Finally, they get satisfaction after the person is in tears, is crying, and is in jail for something they didn't do, yet they can't prove it because it was under their name. Hackers love this kind of thing. They love to hack people just because they can. To them, the law doesn't matter. Illegality doesn 't matter. Nothing matters but the world of infinitive "idiots" as they call us. And if we're not infinitive idiots, then we're people who the hackers just love to annihilate so they can get the satisfaction and do whatever they were trying to do. All they want to do when they hack is get someone out of their way. For example, take the swamp server. People were hacking the swamp server so they could get Aprone out of the way and do whatever they wanted to do. In short, hackers think they're gods and immortals, and that they can do whatever they want, just like bullies and cyber bullies think.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soundworx via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector