A question about the Playroom compatibility

Hi,

Everyone (or at least a big amount of the persons from here, I think ) knows the Playroom, an online gaming platform designed to play and chat with blind people around the world, and most recently, around the devices.

However, there's a problem about it's compatibility, and this is, only it's for Windows users! There are a lot of people who use it (including me) but the persons who don't have a mac who decided to bite the apple can't use it 'cause there's not any mac aplication yet.

I recognize some of the classical reasons to maintain this topic closed: there's not any mac developer for the playroom, the time lacks and the programing acknowledgement in Ios too, etc.

But I was wondering why couldn't Aminiel (which I hope could be reading this) to use C++, Lua or Java for Mac, since someone told me that these programing codes are multiplatform and available for using them in mac.

And if you aren't a ble to buy a Mac due to economical reasons, another person said me that you also can try using a virtual machine, which allows you to use other operating system in your machine, like a program named "Virtual Station", but using other software for Mac, since the program that I have meant only works for Windows and Linux.

I could post this topic in the Playroom forum itself, but I wanted to make the post here for knowing, gaining and seeing what do you think, hoping also for Aminiel's reply.

I have a small idea about what is AudioGames; if I'm not wrong, there is people who has developed some games, and by consequence, there's people who knows about programing languages or something else. Then, I think this is a good idea to get a bit of knowing for some persons.

What could you say about this? Thanks so much!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector