Re: A question about the Playroom compatibility

@Aminiel I am conscient about your reasons: there's not enough time for develope an application outside Windows and the skills needed, but I just asked it due to the code change, which acording to some people in the playroom could be token to Mac. However, I didn't know that Apple doesn't allow the use of virtual machines. In fact, anyone didn't know it.

And yes, in spite of all the present defects on the web cliente, I know people who can enjoy it including me, and even I know to champions of uno that are using the web client.

Thank you for your answer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector