Re: New games you'd like to see from Ultrocity Audio

Hi.

I completely agree with dark. I didn't know Mario skidded when he landed but now I think about it, it makes perfect sense.

Heck, why can't we have a 3 d audio walk around horror game with puzzles and not just shooting? I'm no coder myself but this can be done. I know it since I've listened to playthroughs of games. You haven't got good voice actors for these kind of games? use symths, put a donate button up. Find sounds. Make your game different from all the standard audio games out there and I bet you anything I have, you'll make quite a bit of cash on donations alone. swamp was awesome back in the day. Sure it was a walk around shoot zombie thing which honestly I did get board of after an hour or less, saying that though swamp was the first game of it's kind in audio as far as i know and people loved it. I don't want to offend anyone hear but sighted games just rule when it comes to this stuff. but they don't have to, we could make a game where you had to collect coins, solve puzzles, free  people to help on your teem, anything else a sighted person can do. All we need is great coding, which I don't have, story writing which i don't mind having a go at, great or okay sound design, just as long as the game has a good gripping story behind it. I'll say what others have said before, take a look at the BK games, there sounds were good, their controls made sense, and yet it was a side scroler but that game had me hooked for hours and hours. It's time audiogames change into awesome audiogames. Thing is, I don't know about coders but I'm quite sure everyone hear who isn't a coder and or musician could give writing a story a go. Can't do that? what about little bits of a manual? no? okay a podcast? Not your kind of thing? what about sharing on social media sites such as facebook and so on? What I'm getting at in this huge post is, if we all put our heads together we can make a change to audiogames. It's like petitions, the more people come together the better we can make our world.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector