Re: New games you'd like to see from Ultrocity Audio

Hi, everyone.
What I find cool in a game, (if they're not arcade of course, because there's another situation), are the voice acting, the plot and the mecanics.
In my opinion, the voice acting is very important for the blind, like are the grafics for the sighted people.
For me, the voice acting with a great plot makes me feel the story 100%, and if there are also some good game mecanics and puzzles to solve, I'll definitely enjoy it.
A recently  well made game  in my view, is Angelgift. Yes, the game itself maybe is a bit short, but the plot, the concept and the voice acting is interesting, and make you feel the Christmas admosfere.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector