Re: Flarestar, the audiogame from Sylphe labs and TiconBlu, is out!

Yeah, I hadn't thought of that, maybe you are expected to crawl through the maze like a (what do you know) "blind man". That could certainly be an intentional game mechanic. In the trailers for both games they say something like, "If you bump into a wall, maybe you are going in the wrong direction." Now that I think about it, that sounds very much like they want you to grope your way through the game.

Still, the problems I had with the first Inquisitor doesn't make me very eager to buy Heartbeat or Flarestar without being able to try them first. The last thing I need is to spend money on games I can't play.

The attitude of someone at ticonblu I had an email conversation about the Inquisitor game's problems doesn't help either. He seemed not to care at all if I bought anymore of their games or not. To me that also meant that he didn't care if they fixed any problems with their game or not as well. That's not a good way to keep your customers and stay in business.

Please note: I am refering to the audio game for the PC versions of ticonblu's games.