Re: Flarestar, the audiogame from Sylphe labs and TiconBlu, is out!

Well I can't speak for the e-mail, though i have noticed Ticonblu have had a good presence on the forum as regards answering questions and such, likewise, I did finish inquisitor on Ios so can't speak for any pc bugs, though I did notice some inconsistancies in She noire, not bugs, just places where the story did not make much sense.

With the case of heartbeat and flarestar, I do think the maze mechanic and lack of other audio navigation features that similar games have had in the past is a deliberate choice to create the games like that, particularly heartbeat sinse your wandering around in a dungeon in the pitch dark. obviously this is very different from say some of the audio fps titles like shades of doom or swamp that have a full and complete audio navigation system that is intended! to let you know where you are and what is going on at all times.