Re: can someone please teach me how to code in pb and bgt?

Terminator, as far as I am aware there are no books for BGT. It is a custom tool written by Blastbay for the blind community and the only documentation available is that which comes with BGT itself. So that is the place where one has to begin if they want to use BGT.

As for Purebasic I am not aware of any books for Purebasic, but then again that isn't a language I have spent too much time investigating. I do know, however, Purebasic comes with a lot of free documentation and again if you want to learn Purebasic that would be the place to begin.

With all that said have you considered maybe learning Python. It is generally an easy language to learn, has lots of free documentation, and is extremely useful as an all purpose programming language and scripting language. I personally would recommend Python over BGT or Purebasic, but the choice is yours of course.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tward via Audiogames-reflector