Re: can someone please teach me how to code in pb and bgt?

@the Terminator, actually, if you are able to purcahse a Bookshare account (You can sign up here) then you can get more than 1,200 books on all sorts of things technology. In fact, I have about 184 to 190 or more books on technology alone - all on programming, Linux, computers, OS kernels, etc. It's like a miniature library of my own creation, all on my Victor Reader stream New Generation. Also, with the VRS New Generation, therea re hundreds, if not thousands, of podcasts on technology - although I only found 200 of them, but I highly doubt that's all of them.
As for tutorials and articles, search around the net. The net is a world of all sorts of things. Simply look up "<enter language name here> programming tutorial" (without the quotes, replacing <enter language name here> with the language of your choice) in a google search, and you're bound to find something.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tward via Audiogames-reflector