Re: Entombed

@razvitasca;
I'll have to check and see if I have the saved game file. I don't recall if I've started a new game yet or not.

I would use SAPI if I could get some decent voices, free or paid for, but it seems like anyone or everyone that has SAPI voices, doesn't really want to share or sell them to you. Until then, I'll keep using JAWS, because Eloquence is far superior to Anna.

Sorry, I'm not set up for Skype at the present. Actually I haven't bothered because the last time I tried to use it, I couldn't resolve firewall issues with it. I decided it wasn't worth the hassle, and have never bother with it since. Nor felt inclined to.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector