Could someone program this?

Hi.

I really enjoy the free fan fic downloader i have. It's free, accessible and great for downloading fan fics.

The only downside is you have to: 1. Find the user you want to download the fics from. 2. download each fic on its own and save it.

I'd like a program where you can put the URL of the Aurthur into it and click download and it will download the channels fan fics and then ask you to save them into a folder of your choice. Can this be done?

If so and if it is very tricky to do, I'd not mind paying a little for the program.

Sure people might see this as lazy and perhaps it is, but also it's an easier way to get fan fics and to get Aurthur's that you like.