Re: Could someone program this?

Hi.

I'd like it so you just put in the aurther's URL and it downloads the fan fics. I'd not like to brows myself. Just copy, paste, download, save.

as for The fan fic downloader downloading all the links and so on. I use the free fan fic download from a forum post i made hear a while back. if you search for helping me, help you with fan fics. You'll find it. That program downloads the URL of the Aurthers story and converts it to text without any html or links and so on.