Re: Who would win?

Nemesis vs robocop would be fun, though it'd all come down to if nemesis acid attacks got through robocops' armour, sinse that armour is pretty hefty. One other factor in robocop's favour though is there really isn't much of him organic either to infect with the T virus or for nemesis to smell the blood of.
Then again, Nemesis is undoubtedly much faster than robocop, Robocop does have limited amo, and his back armour is weaker than his front, though nemesis has weaknesses too.

All in all I think this would be a close one but my money is probably on robocop.

As to the Yoda Gandalf fight, well it'd probably all depend upon whether Yoda's mental force powers were stronger than Gandalf's force throwing objects wizardry, ---- ignoring of course the fact that Gandalf is a maia so technically can't be killed anyway can just have his body distroyed.

I don't think Yoda's saber would help him much, indeed Yoda might look sufficiently Orc like for Glamdring's special "orc slaying" mojo to pitch in, though it also works pretty well on none orcs, which wouldn't be good for Yoda. However, I do think Yoda is probably much faster than gandalf physically, so it'd probably turn into a flying swat fest big_smile.

Here's one crazy one, King kong vs agent smith! why? because a super fast time stopping machine cyber agent of the matrix who can clone himself millions of times and do bullet time stop weerdo kung fu is just the person to take on a sixty foot town mangling gorilla! big_smile.

I could see this one being amusing sinse even if King kong ate Smith, smith could probably shift his way out, however I don't see much of smith's bullets or super kung fu helpi ng him hurt king kong much and sadly Smith only has pistols no anti tank rocket launcher big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector