Re: Accessible radios?

@cw;

Not at all, my philosophy is that the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked. So I don't see your questions as complaining, I had a lot of questions when I ran across the radio myself.

Now to your points:

No, it does not have SSB. I believe the radio was meant for the casual listening market and SSB would just complicate things.

Although it isn't mentioned on the amazon or Amazon or Maxi Aids pages for it, it does have a connection for a wire antenna, a rather short antenna is included with the radio.

I'm sorry, since the short and long wave bands aren't a priority for me, I don't know very much about them.

There is an online manual, you can find it here: http://www.cobolt.co.uk/Cobolt/download … ctions.txt

The radio is pricey at $200 US, but for the accessibility it provides, I'm happy with it.

I hope that helps you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector