Re: Windows 10 for free?

It sounds like listening to windows weekly may be of help here. From what I understand, windows 10 will have IE for backwards compatibility, but edge is going to be the future built in browser for windows. Of course MS needs to get there PR act together. I am personally not too sure when or if I will upgrade. I am assuming that I will based on some need, but we shall see what that need is. From the bits I heard on main menu, accessibility has improved. One limiting factor at this time is the band with that I currently have. Trying downloading windows on a 3 MBPS connection and you will know what I mean. Add to that, the connection is sometimes as slow as dial up, but thankfully that isn't always the case. Anyway, hope that helps.