Site updates July 6th

This is usually where, after a long absense without updates I'd appologise for the delay and offer an explanation as to why. However, I've decided to adopt a more assertive attitude to life in general, so it is not my fault! it is time's fault! If time just went and did it's job and stood still a bit while I got some updates done, well would there be a delay?
Really, any self respecting law of nature should be a bit more accommodating, that arguably fourth dimentional scuzbag!" that's what it is, Time doesn't get a propper dimention, doesn't get the ability to go back and forwards or up and down so has to be a completely inflexible son of a continuum!

I bet when Time was a young cosmological force he was always picked on by the others, I bet depth laughed at him and knicked his favourite eons while hight and bredth were too busy off playing the vertical and extendable tango! that's what it is, time has a deep seated emotion al problem caused by his lack of interaction with dimentions of an opposite gender. I know Einstein tried! to find him a family, ---- or at least some relations, hook time up with that peppy little light speed, but it didn't work out did it, look what time did to einstein?

However, Time might be a complete failure as cosmological constants go, but that's no excuse for time to behave like such a smegger and go and make everyone wait ages for the site updates! Really, I'm considdering pressing charges, ---- time in jail, I bet that would learn him? Then again, he'd probably just come out the other side much the same as he went in, that's time's problem, it never changes, (he should've took Bob Dillen's advice but again, look at what time did to Dillen).

Either way, before time does something intensively naughty and steels away again, here are the updates:

Bridge barron: added a link to the current website though as it's been god kknows how many versions and redesigns who knows if the game is still accessible.

Flarestar: Miner entry cleanup.

Updated links to Deathmatch: project alpha and snow race after reality software's site move.
Added link to level 3 guide from the articles room to Deathmatch: project Alpha.

Beatstar:  entry and description.
Added details of new Dlc Warrior within to Smugglers 5 Invasion.
Deathmatch: a new beginning: ENTRY, description and links.
Blindscape: entry and description.
Graille to the thief: slight cleanup.
Added a question about bans from online games to the site and forum faq, plus added headings for each question to make navigation easier, read  it here
Updated description for Alter Eaon with help from Dentin.

fixed typo on Audio defense zombie arena.
updated Fighting fantasy project description with details of achiev ement system and guestbook.

Aardwolf: entry, description and links.

Updated front of site text with something a little more recent and more engaging, (thanks to Sander for the edit fix and for adding the function to edit this in the future).

Updated site and forum faq with a question about name changes.
Updated resources section with links to the developer's room and articles room on the forum.

Fluxworld: page and description.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector