Re: Site updates July 6th

I don't know what you mean  Socheat.. As I said when I first did the fighting fantasy, X hour  and smugglers 3 podcasts back in 2007,  blind cool tech was the place that posted such things although they didn't bother  with the s3 one for some reason.
The podcasts I've done sinse then such as my s5 and King of dragon pass ones I just tended to put up on this site with their ss hosting.

I didn't really know this blind geek zone site existed until trenton mentioned it, though it might be a nice way to reach more people.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector