Re: accessible games for older consoles

Yeah, that's pretty much what I had in mind. It wouldn't work as well as in BK3, since there's a lot of visual decoration that could make things confusing, but it could help.
Maybe something like the vOICe, but instead of scanning the whole screen, it lets you scan small sections (maybe 80x80?).
I don't really have any idea how to make such a thing, however.
(I think the vOICe does let you zoom in and move around, but I don't really feel like the interface is great for using it that way.)