Re: Sb-soft's second release. Masons death serie!

hey ethin.
I said this in the past, and will say it now.
if you don't wanna get incouraged and spread the word in our projects, then, don't just look at them.
I am sincerely tyred about your desprecious comments in every and all projects we throw out.
mason isn't pissed off of us because we are working with him OK?
The trilogy was mainly made by me, but listened and laughed by himself.
about making a scene about my death, it'll be nice to me as long as it is funny and black humored like masons death.
if you want to make some go then, I have no right to stop you from doing such actions.
I could possibly do a thing too called ethins death, adding more black humor than it's in masons death and than you imagine.
You started a real flame against us due to our release of a, buggy project, I had to admit, called stress breaker.
all scene developer has fanboys like bashu, and haters like ethin.
Bashu, mason, d ark are good friends and fanboys. When any hater wants to bother a little bit, you need to add more black humor to him.
So if you wanna troll, please, don't, troll in my topiks. You can hack teamtalk or delete my o s slowly as you were treatening me to do it.
yay! you should say. I have the oportunity to wipe the terminator out off of the community deleting his o s!
you can troll, have fun, get madd at that if you want. But don't troll in my topiks.
Lets take a little term that has born in 4chan.
drammaqueen!
don't be drammaqueen.
if you wanna flame, out of this community and without ourselves getting banned, we can do it via skype. For example you could write me fuck off gay! bitch! and we start a little but nice fight via skype.
you can add me if you wish. Troll!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector