Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hi.
So, voice chats are now being implemented in more games, and it's being quite popular. I know that people are using Team talk for voice chatting, but here is how I think voice chat would be extremely useful in Swamp:
You can hold down a key, talk and release the key to send the message. Your voice chat would be send to your location, so other players will hear you talking from where you are standing. I think that would be possible to make, because when you are using the voice of your character, people can hear where you are.
If we had a voice chat, we could communicate easier on missions. We could better help other players, mainly because you would hear exactly where they are standing. We would be able to communicate better with people who aren't good at writing english or writing in generel, because most people who aren't good at a language can usually better speak the language than type it. People who aren't good at writing in generel would also find this very useful.
I could imagine people going crazy with the voice chat in the safe zones, so you should be able to mute it. smile I could imagine how cool it would be to text someone, ask if we should go to an other building or just an other place and have a small talk. I could also imagine how awesome it would be to help newbies using such voice chat, mainly because you can give them instructions directly from your location where you simply could say follow me or something simular. Any thoughts on this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector