Re: Site updates July 6th

Your under estimating the powers of the god of lazitude if you believe a miniseries is possible, but it is something I'll think about.
Castings of the pod are something I enjoy doing, it's just having to position all the speakers and such before hand and then work out what I want to say, though usually when I get off my behind to actually do something about it it works out big_smile.